Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Remembering Rob

Tim and I have many, many memories with Rob, but I think the greatest moments we spent with Rob were spent out on the boat. Rob taught us to wakeboard during the summer of 2006 and we have been loving the great outdoors, Milford Lake, boating and wakeboarding ever since. This video footage was taken the during the summer of 2006, shortly after Rob bought his boat. I feel the need to offer this disclaimer on Rob's behalf: we were all learning to wakeboard the summer this footage was taken, Rob included. Also, it was a pretty choppy day out there when we shot this film, though it is not completely visible in the footage. I remember the guys sort of whining about it that day. At any rate, Rob can wakeboard circles around all of us and definitely learned some new skills since this was taken. Rob would probably want anyone viewing this video to know that he was an awesome wakeboarder :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim, Although I didn't know him, somehow I could feel the joy from Rob in this video. I know his family will appreciate it.

I'm sorry for the loss all of you have sustained.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your memories. It didn't surprise me that Rob was so good at wakeboarding...he was very athletic, strong and determined. He will be missed by many.

Take care and may god be w/ you going foward.
Rob's Aunt Julie(Schott)Davidson

Nancy said...

I had to tell you- I love this video... I've watched it many times and wish I had been there in person to enjoy boating with you all..

xox

Nancy said...

I had to tell you- I love this video... I've watched it many times and wish I had been there in person to enjoy boating with you all..

xox